Saw this on milith
's just now... and took it ~
- If every star in the Milky Way was a grain of salt they would fill outori!
- Outori can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant!
- Outori can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- During severe windstorms, outori may sway several feet to either side.
- Scientists have discovered that outori can smell the presence of autism in children!
- The air around outori is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
- Astronauts get taller when they are in outori.
- Outori can't sweat.
- The outori-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand outori-fights take place there every day!
- Half a cup of outori contains only seventeen calories!
Hmmm Spiders, Storms... Don't like the part about pregnancy, already disliked it on milith's...
6. Yes, when you mention マオ in certain unbearable ways.
7. Ummm.... O___O" Yeah um... well. Erm.
Do I know any of those 'astronauts' names?
- If you drop Confusion from the top of the Empire State Building, it will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground.
- It is impossible to fold Confusion more than seven times!
- The pharoahs of ancient Egypt wore garments made with thin threads of beaten Confusion!
- Confusion is the sacred animal of Thailand.
- The air around Confusion is superheated to about five times the temperature of the sun.
- Confusion can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in Confusion!
- Confusion is the only king without a moustache on the standard pack of cards.
- If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Confusion.
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Confusion!
9... Should I try?