Found on tayru
3. How long have you been a Gazette fan?
I don't know when the change was from "liking them" to "loving them" to "Fan"... but sometime during the summer of 2006.
4. How did you first come across Gazette?
Totally accidently, by clicking on from one vid to the other on youtube, looking for 'related vids', starting from Gackt, really...
5. Who's your favourite member?
Hm. 麗。葵。流鬼。Actually... no. Actually, Gazette is my favourite member ^ ^"
6. What do you like about your favourite member:
*gasps* Holy... um. Okay. Lets take those two/three.葵
: . . . *thinks* . . . *thinks* . . . *is actually only thinking of how to confine that flood of thoughts =__="* Ummm... Well to put it like this. The first Gazette PV I ever saw, my eyes went like O_O. At all of them, at the style that I thought was awesome and have never seen before. . . [Hadn't really come in contact with Jrock before them. Gackt (and Hyde?) was first, then Gazette]
And I think the first thing I ever said, after finding my voice again, um, after having started to stare ~only~ at ONE person, after hm, staring at all of them, being totally dumbfound and amazed, being all oO at Ruki... xD Well. The first thing I said/commented was something close to "WHO THE HECK IS *breathes* that guitarist with the black and white hair??? I. must. know. NOW. X___X"
Fell in love with his guitar right there. Didn't believe he'd actually be able to move like that
when playing for real, I mean O_O hurro? Terribly thunderstruck at his flexibility already then, that solo, the way he plays the guitar, his looks, everything. And hm. I got to know them better... also their personalities a tad, from comments that I didn't understand at all ^ ^" And I fell in love with his... dorkiness, easy-goingness, his laugh, his ng. Everything.
Love and loved about everything about him so hm. Going into details wouldn't lead to anywhere. (o-o;)麗
: Oh Gods. What do I love about this man? What don't
I love about him. Ah, yeah: He's drinking
. This sadness of his that seems to hover over him sometimes... That sort of loneliness that seems to be there.
Yeah. Else... This man is absolutely beautiful. And. I'm talking about inner beauty... At least with all the make-up and style the outer beauty is obvious. To me, he's ... shining...
[Is that noticeable in the fics?]
I already am at a loss for words right now. With 健気スーパースター I was at least able to tell how it started but. I used to only see the artist Uruha in him, for quite a long time
despite the perpetual loveliness of his thighs x-x
and... yeah. See. Can't really put it into words at all. There's that feeling about him, with him, and well. That one dream I had about him on my couch, what I felt there came very close to an inconvenient truth.ルキ
: To me, he usually is 流鬼. I'm deeply amazed by this man, his personality, the ambiguity
, more and more and still more with his voice, the more I suddenly seem to notice some little tremor or height or depth in it, him as lyricist, him as him
. I love that man a lot, but so different from the way I love the others. It's totally unconditional. I get angry, even furious, when something/-one upsets him. I can get in dangerous states when I feel he's hurt.
Yeah I feel totally protective about him. I want to be the solid rock at his shore. The tree he can lean against and sleep beneath, without a single drop hitting him. . .
7. Something you don't know, but would like to know about that member:
I suck at questions like these. Everything I would want to know of them, I guess, is something I could never ask with words, just feel
. Hm. "Can I stay with you guys for a while? Just be there? それも......良い？"
8. Which of the members have you written letters or fanmail to?
Ruki and Aoi. Birthday mail doesn't count. So far I never dared to put what I feel into written words, to 麗.
9. Something about you that changed when you became a fan of Gazette:
*laughter, crying, some sort of hysterical laughter* Everything
would be a fitting word.
It isn't but... Well. And things didn't change straight away. But a lot changed. More. And more. And more. And something about them and their music laid a part of my soul open, to them, the music [not only theirs]
, and only recently I actually realized/admitted to myself that I became fragile. A part of me, I mean, a part of me did, and that one is like... a gauzy piece of ice.
10. Your favourite Gazette song and why:
Could never only mention only one. They have too multi-facetted music to only bring up one.
All time favourites are 千鶴 and Calm Envy, Cassis and D.L.N., when I take a look at my last.fm page. [Closely followed by Hyena... I have no idea why xD]
Hm. 虚無の終わり箱詰め黙示 and 蜷局 are or others, and I recently fell for 十七歳, 貴女ノ為ノ此ノ命。and Shiikureta. Never had the kanjis for that one? o-O [
飼育くれた?? Someone give me the proper kanjis for that, I gave up on finding the right one for the first one =_=
Thanks Ruks, you posted them further down hehe] Crucify Sorrow and Defective Tragedy are others...
11. The song you'd like to hear most at lives:
蜷局。虚無の終わり。CalmEnvy。Cassis。千鶴。体温。 Cause they're killers. And then those like Discharge and Mob. And Wakaremichi.
12. The song you listen to when you feel down or sad:
Depends on the down. Calm Envy. 千鶴. Cassis? Most of the times it's Calm Envy though. And 傀儡絵, sometimes 紅蓮, Miseinen Piano version.
13. When you are ill, the song that makes you feel better:
Wakaremichi I guess... and Miseinen. Silly God Disco? Well I've never been ill while being into Gazette, so I can only guess.
14. The song you listen to when you are happy:
I listen to them all no matter what mood actually... But Agony... yeah. I listen to all those Discharging ones when I'm in a good mood, also when I'm in a bad one, to get me up again. So. Those, ne. Cause they hype me up <3
15. The song which influenced you the most:
Reila, I'd say, for the first, because it's the one that got me into them, so I blame everything on that song... that one followed by Cassis. 紅蓮 also did a lot to me but ... well, as did a lot of songs by them, but without them, there wouldn't be a me-Gazette-fan I guess.
16. The first Gazette song you ever heard:
As I just said: Reila. Hmmm well it might be that it was a different one, one of the older ones I didn't like back then, but Reila was the first I noticed in connection with Gazette.]
17. Is there a song you can sing perfectly without having to look at the lyrics?
Agony, Silly God usually... but actually... no xP Can't sing anything perfectly.
Cause I can't sing.
18. A Gazette song you'd like to sing at Karaoke:
Only if everyone is as bad at singing as I am, or no one notices cause of drunkenness, then... any... hmmmmmmmm... no wait: Filth in the Beauty. "sing", yes XD Or Cockroach <3
19. Have you seen Gazette live?
20. If you have, what were your thoughts? If you haven't, are you planning on attending a live and how?
Thoughts...? I don't know... did I have 'time' for actual thoughts? They probably revolved around "fuck fuck fuck ohgods oh dear gods so beautiful oh holy...ohhhhhgods... oh... oh shit... oh damn... oh? Ahaha Ruki I love you... mmm ohh... fuck... wow... wow..." Hm. Maybe?
21. At violent Gazette lives, where do you always stand? Or if you haven't been, where would you like to stand?
The live I was at wasn't violent... at least not where I've been standing. And I try to stand as far up front as possible.
Rightish middle if I can choose.
22. What style do you (or would you like to) attend Gazette lives in? (Clothes, make-up, etc)
23. Name a few necesseties for attending a Gazette live:
iPod, something to write, money, well, practically my Gazebag and it's insides... A heart full of love, respect and attention ... feet that are able to stand and jump and a body that is able to endure a lot and can take KILLs. Plus... the heart... must not... break. Yeah. I guess that's the most important things.
24. Do you (or would you) always fill out the after-live questionnaire?
After-live questionnaire? Never seen such a thing. But I would.
25. Something you've started collecting because of Gazette:
Hum. Gazette-stuff? xD
26. Which Gazette costume series do you like most?
飼育れた春、変われぬ春, Shadow II VI I, 紅蓮, PWTB04Final, . . . Filth in the Beauty ♥... CASSIS! *_*
27. One item you like in Gazette's goods range: (Or if you don't own any, one thing you'd like to have)
Sex Pervert. I do. I really do. ... Else........hm. 麗's guitar strap. [Yeapp Var, I still want it... ... ... ... ...
28. Your cellphone's ringtone:
Hmmm... I think it's called 'kitty dance' .... (^ ^;)
29. Your cellphone's wallpaper:
... A crop from that one, I believe:
30. Cellphone strap:
None at the moment.
31. PC wallpaper:
ガゼット, background changes every 5th minute.
32. Does your email address have something to do with Gazette?
Nopes ^ ^
33. A place you go to frequently:
34. Your favourite shop:
35. Your favourite CD shop:
36. A magazine you read frequently:
Hmmmm... If you call 'trying to decipher' and 'staring at certain pages for too long' reading, then well... Shoxx, NeoGenesis... those types of magazines ^ ^"
37. Recommended CD:
Mugenkyou of NoGoD ^ ^ ... Bastard of Vidoll... hmmm... hai.
38: Do you have pets?
My baby, Miro. My cat. Who's... much more mom's pet now cause I moved out ;____;
But there are two cats living her, too. Beluga and Charlie. XD Not my
39. Do you visit the Gazette OHP frequently? Which page within do you visit the most?
I go on Heresy, not the OHP... after the last update of it... I um... only went there once again and... hm. Well I could take it that time, but I still had the after taste from the first time I went on there. *weighing heavily somewhere deep down*
40. An artist other than Gazette who you think is noteworthy:
Noteworthy? UnsraW! *___* ... Heidi., シド, Dir en Grey, Kagrra, Screw, Rentrer en Soi, 燃えるゴミ . . . so many more.
41. An artist you like out of those signed to PS Company:
PS... hehe... All but for Kra... Well. Don't dislike them, don't like them especially much, I can just say I like them the least out of PSC. LOVE Gazette, LOOOVEEE Kagrra, and Screw, and. Well ^ ^
42. A member whose words you were surprised by: (in a magazine article, MC, radio show etc)
Loved what Ruki said about 「不安」 on his blog. Loved
葵s little blog entry about his broken car window ahahah... And well. That one entry of 麗 did a great deal to push me over the edge and fall for him. So totally. Ne. 蟻がとう^^”
43. If you could become one of the members for a day, who would you become and why?
That one is a tough one. Hmm... I want to ponder that before writing a clear answer. I mean. I'd love to know what it feels like to be someone who's posing no matter if there's a camera around or not, the all-time-superstar, who can practically tumble out of bed, put on sunglasses and head out looking amazing just like that. Would love to know what a body like that one feels like when moving around. Would want to know what it feels like to play that
guitar in that
But. I would want to know what's going on inside of 麗 too... Yet. It might break me. And ルキ . . . No. Already feel him in that way... So yeah. 葵. Seems least 'dangerous'. [Though I might end up wanting to make love to me all day?
44. If the world ceased to exist tomorrow, which member would you like to spend your last day with?
having spent the beginning of the day with nothing but fun, Disney world, rocking out on stage and so on, I'd be...
Between them, snuggling up, holding 麗's hands and nuzzling in the crook of his neck while 葵 keeps us warm and whispers comforting words into our ear.
45. Which member would you like to go to karaoke with?
O-o Karaoke, or the... abused form of karaoke? XDDDDD *laughs* Hmmm guess xP
[The answer has four legs ＜＿＜"]
46. Which member would you like to go drinking with?
depraved cause too many thoughts in her head
grin* Well. I can hold my liquor very well when I want to. Hmmm... would stand no change against 麗 so hmm... I would have to try to drink less than it looks like but then 葵 shouldn't distract me and... um. Well actually I think it would be terribly fun to be around a drunk 戒 when I think about it XD *imagines him giggling* But I'd definitely miss the other's company then .___.
47. Which member would you like to go to an oshare bar with?
Oy. Ruki? xD
48. Which member would you like to cook for?
Not 戒. Gosh. But... hmmm... ルキ。And I'll make housemade pizza for 葵氏 cause he seems to love pizza so much *__* ... *laughs*
49. Please arrange the members according to who you think would change the most when drunk (least changed to most changed):
戒 葵 れいた ルキ 麗
50. Please arrange the members according to who you think would make the longest telephone calls from shortest to longest:
れいた 葵 麗 ルキ 戒 [I think Kai can talk a loootttt on the phone. He just misplaces his phone all the time but... yeah ^ ^" The potential is there, I'm sure XD]
51. If you had to substitute in a Gazette live, which part would you choose to play?
Guitars. Don't make me decide now with side. =___="
52. One thing you like about Gazette (physical):
Physical? ... They make my heart beat in a way that makes it feel as if I'm living more than fully.
Is that a valid answer, or do they actually want what you'd prolly expect me to write? |*-*|" Well. a) SWING IT BRING IT! b) hair flicks... what? ONE thing? You know I never stick to that rule... ... c) Gentle Fanservice... *__* d) Destruction........
53. Your first impression about Ruki:
I think that was the make-up he had in Reila, and my reaction was a bit like o.O .... [XD]
54. What name do you call him by?
流鬼, ルキ, Ruks. Sometimes, though seldom, Ru.
55. Are you good at drawing?
Depends on the effort... I'm okay ^ ^;
56. Have you fallen off of a jungle gym?
Erm. If I knew what that was... I could give an answer. ^^"
57. If Ruki were really your brother, friend, lover etc, how would you feel?
I'd feel (positively) heavier with the feeling of wanting to totally be there for someone, care for him, one to go through thick and thin with . . . I'd feel as if I had a visible, or tangible goal in front of me. I'd feel peaceful and at ease when he's good, and churned up when he's troubled.
58. Your first impression about Uruha:
Can't remember the first... Very probably something like "... Wow..." for several reasons. [And I think I very well had this impression of... his... hair
59. What name do you call him by?
麗, Uru, Mr. Ducky, Teddy, My Stag, "him"
60. Did you know at first that his name was pronounced "Uruha"?
o0 What else... I mean. When I first read their names I already knew about how Japanese was pronounced. So I never had any strange ideas in my head. A- a- about pronouncing his name.
61. Do you gargle every day?
62. If Uruha were really your brother, friend, lover etc, how would you feel?
If he was anything close to what I feel he is, I would feel... complete in a way. He'd be
filling something about me... Couldn't say that he'd be 'The One and Only", because to me, there is
no real one and only, ne... [But he'd be one of the ones and onlies... ne...]
63. Your first impression about Aoi:
Hehehehehe... Well no, it wasn't 'hehehe' xD That's my reaction at my first reaction
. It was something very close to...:
*sees while trying to take them all in* . . . *eyes sorta jumping back at him all the time* . . . . .o-o *starting to stare fully concentrated* .... O___O *stares without any thoughts at that flexible panther* O_________O""""" *grows somewhat warrrm* O＞@ *goes to comment* WHO THE LSDJSFLSJWEOI IS THAT GUY WITH THE..."
Well, guess you know the rest ^^"
64. What name do you call him by?
葵, [*lol* Ts, tayru, ts ts xD ... Well I already went like 'tsk' and *chuckle* at what you call Uru xD But.. lol xD]
hmmmm okay I guess he has the most names ^ ^" Well. It's just me hehe. Love, 葵氏, 健気馬鹿葵氏スーパースター, 健気, マイスーパスター, ベーブ, ダルリン, などなど.
65. Do you have a lip/navel piercing?
Nopes. [It's slightly out-dated ne. You should add 'nose-"" ' to that XD]
66. Were you born in the city?
67. If Aoi were really your brother, friend, lover etc, how would you feel?
May I skip that question puriizu?
Ummmm... Well. Brother? He'd be the bestest perfectest biggest brotherest I'd ever wanted. . . . . . . (p_q)
See, didn't totally evade it ^ ^"
68. Your first impression about Reita:
"Did he hurt his nose?" ... no actually that wasn't it XD But I thought it would be funny XD Hmmmm... I don't really remember, but I think I got curious about why he had 'that thing' on his nose. At first I thought it was just in that one video like that, but then he always had it on, so I was like '???'
69. What name do you call him by?
れいた, Rei, TaRei (rarely xD), Reirei
70. What do you call the thing he wears on his nose?
Bandera of course ^ ^
71. Out of the Shinkansen, which do you think is the fastest?
新幹線 have different speeds? o-O Umm... Well I guess the fastest will be the fastest one.
TheonewithReitainit? o-O ... How is that Q related to Rei? XDDD *curious*
72. If Reita were really your brother, friend, lover etc, how would you feel?
Lol... As lover
he already belongs to yuri_desu
, not that I would want him anyway. =-= ... ^ ^" Well, I don't know. I guess it would be quite ... 'relaxing' to be around him... でしょう？ And 楽しいでしょう〜
73. Your first impression about Kai:
'That SMILE! *____*' and something like 'Aww... there's something sweet about him'
74. What name do you call him by?
戒, Kaikins, Leader-sama, Boss, sometimes 'Kaichan'
75. Are you good at cooking?
76. Where do you think the state of New Jersey is?
Close to New York. US ^ ^
77. If Kai were really your brother, friend, lover etc, how would you feel?
I'd feel in good, caring, careful hands, I'd say. I might get lazy though, not cooking anymore xp Not good.
78. Represent each member with just one or two kanji (if you don't know kanji, describe each member with just one word):
1. Ruki - 苦声
2. Aoi - 健気
3. Uruha - 美魂
4. Kai - 太陽
5. Reita - 雄々 [... xD]
79. Compare each member to an animal:
1. Ruki - Demon [I know they're not animals . . . m(_ _)m]
2. Aoi - Panther/Mustang
3. Uruha - *tries hard not to write 'duck'* *actually can*: Swan (^ ^;)
4. Kai - Puppy-wolf
5. Reita - Catfish [Can't decide between cat and fish xD]
80. Compare each member to a colour:
Ruki - Red
Aoi - Silver
Uruha - Purple
Kai - Lightbrown/GoldenBrown
Reita - Yellow/Gold
81. According to you, Gazette is:
Much more than I could ever express. An aspect of them: Love.
82. Your expectations from now on for Gazette:
I rarely expect anything
to happen but . . . stay yourself, ne. Rock on. 凹
83. Lastly, a word to fellow Dainihon Itan Geisha!
~teki no misou...
Wah, finally I'm done *__* Loved this meme
. Took me a long time though O-O'