Log in

No account? Create an account
When everything turns to nothing, I'll still be there for you.
~HERESY FanClub-Help please!~ 
23rd-Sep-2007 01:17 am
mao distorted

Mmm, well, the thing is I want to become F.C. member of Heresy, and they already sent back the form I have to fill out.

Just... XD It's all in Japanese and though I was able translate some of the columns, I don't really have a clue what I have to do, especially how do deal with the money to be transferred/sent there.

On the form, there is a sort of bank account number, but, I don't think/don't know if it is possible at all to transfer money to a Japanese bank account if you only have the account number. Transferring money to international bankaccounts usually requires IBAN and BIC and a lot of details about the bank itself... If BIC and so on exist in Japan at all, I don't know. If I tried to request them from Heresy I guess it would take months and months...

If anyone is already member or knows someone who is, please try and help me... (TωT)

I'm trying to join as soon as possible... o(*^ー^)ノ

Thank you very much! I appreciate you bothering with my problems XD~ (^з^)-☆Chu!!
23rd-Sep-2007 12:47 am (UTC)
Kann dir leider nicht helfen :/
Wollte aber fragen ob ich dich adden darf? :D
(Gazette~~, Alice Nine~ *_*)
23rd-Sep-2007 01:12 am (UTC)
^^ Yet another stalker XXD

Du bist aber auch recht spät unterwegs, hehe. ^^ Ich mach ja sowas nicht nene, in Wahrheit hab ich die Zeitanzeige umgestellt XD...Yeah surrrre.

Na, Gazette und Alice Nine mögen doch die meisten XD Anyway... sure go ahead and add me ^^ But be warned. I'm quite ~mad~

23rd-Sep-2007 02:13 am (UTC)
Oh, is that the Gazette Fan Club thing? I have heard you can send yen in the mail for it and you have to buy some special stamp so they can send you the Fan Club stuff too (Ive read that in a few places) if not you have to have a Japanese bank account. I know that in one of the Gazette LJ communities it has some information but I cant remember which one (T___T) Maybe you can check around one of those. I hope that helps.
23rd-Sep-2007 03:47 am (UTC)
Thank you! *bows down*
I have heard that about sending the money directly, but somebody said that it might not be allowed ~ (* ̄Oノ ̄*)
And then the fact that there was a bank account number on the piece at all~ XD Well I just wanted to get ideas on how to proseed [mehehehe] as fast [and rough] as possible. XDD

Shesh. So late I'm all thinking kinky XD At least I am convinced it doesn't bother you hehe
26th-Jan-2008 01:21 am (UTC)
I just found your entry (a little late yeah xD) while doing google research about that subject oO
I heard about that envelope thing as well but I'm not sure if it's possible... for us non-japanese fans U_U

anyway, do you know something more about it now? :000
27th-Jan-2008 01:45 am (UTC)
Yes, it's possible ^^
What I did was send an envelope with a plea of having the papers sent to me. I did NOT include any money in that letter (but yen for a stamp, though they sent me back that money). I got a letter back from them with the form, and once I completed that, I sent it off with the money. A few weeks later, I got my clubcard and everything else ^^
12th-Jun-2008 03:19 am (UTC)

I found this post while researching about how to join the fanclub^^ I will be very grateful if you'd help me with something :-)

I have a few questions:
When you sent the first letter (in which you included the 1000 yen for the postage and the note), you included a self addressed envelope inside too, right?

What size was the self adressed envelope that you sent? and did they (the FC) send you the application form in that same envelope or did they use their own envelope? I have been wondering about this for a while and it's bothering me lol I want to make sure that I send a self addressed envelope of the right size.

I already have the yen in cash...I just need to know about the envelope before sending anything.

Thanks in advance.

Your answer will be very appreciated ^__^

Edited at 2008-06-12 03:20 am (UTC)
12th-Jun-2008 07:38 am (UTC)
Heheh so many people find that post while 'researching' x3
Sure I'll help ^,^

Hmmm... Yeah, they asked for the self addressed envelope, but let me think whether they actually used it... Size doesn't really matter, the form was folded. It was a normal sized envelope, (I dont' know envelope sizes by heart xD), one of these kinds that when you fold a A4paper piece 3 times it fits. =_= Did that make sense? Just a normal, broad envelope XD)

And yah, I seem to remember that I was surprised of recognizing the writing on the envelope lol xD So yeah, I'd say they used mine ^ ^
12th-Feb-2009 07:29 pm (UTC)
Hi, I want to join the heresy fanclub to! *__*
Soo. I wonder how you did with the stamp?
I haven't figured out what to do, I live in sweden and of course i can't send them swedish stamps xD haha
Thank you
12th-Feb-2009 08:27 pm (UTC)
Lol XD Always the same questions xDDDDD

You don't have to send them a stamp. Just ask for the form. What I did, was send them like, 1000 yen (I didn't get any smaller banknotes) 'for the stamp', but they promptly sent that banknote back to me. So I'd say, it's not necessary ^ ^

Good luck, ne.
18th-Apr-2009 01:51 am (UTC)
hello, like everybody else I found this entry while doing google research xD
But I know what I have to do, I already have the form but I just don't know how to fill out the paper since it's all in japanese..
Could you help me please??
thanks ^^
18th-Apr-2009 09:05 am (UTC)
Send me your email address, and I'll send you some sort of translated form.
27th-Feb-2011 05:42 am (UTC) - por favor ayudenme!!!
無名〜One with no name
please help!
ANCI and dream to be the club but onde nose and get started. : (
1.-as you ago to send the request for registration?
2 .- seal? a seal
if someone is please help me I implore!
outori I can trust you, please?
I do not speak English only Spanish: (
27th-Feb-2011 02:14 pm (UTC) - Re: por favor ayudenme!!!
I don't speak Spanish, but a friend helped translate :3

En primer lugar, debes enviar una carta con un sobre vacío, y una petición para que por favor te envíen los documentos de registro. No es necesario que lleve una estampilla. Una vez que recibas los documentos, llénalos y envía el dinero en efectivo en el mismo sobre en el cual ellos te enviaron los papeles.Nuevamente, una estampilla no es necesaria.
Sin embargo debes tener en cuenta que, hasta donde yo sé, PSC dejó de recibir peticiones de fans extranjeros para unirse, por lo que supongo que todos los esfuerzos serán inútiles. Aún así al menos podrías pedir el formulario de inscripción. Buena suerte
28th-Feb-2011 03:35 pm (UTC) - Re: por favor ayudenme!!!
Roaded on Apr 23rd 2018, 4:52 pm GMT.